Saturday, January 23, 2010

Like flies on Shit

If someone comes up with a method to prevent fucking flies from gathering in the over head lights where they buzz their sorry asses around for a day or so before dying making it necessary to find a way to remove said light cover and clean the stupid carcasses out, they will be a very rich woman.

Living in the country doesn't help this situation at all but I am so tired of every time I look up I have to start this process again. You would think that after a million years of evolution, these stupid little bastards would have figured out that if you fly into a light you are going to die. You would think they would be smart enough to sit and feast on that little piece of shit or rotting meat and enjoy their short life instead of baking in a hot lamp....but no. They much prefer to fuck with my head. Little bastards.

Now don't get me wrong, flys have their place...no wait, no they are about as useless as my lawn but at least my lawn can look pretty...when it isn't covered in dog shit with flies buzzing around it. Fucking flies.

1 comment:

  1. John,
    Did it ever occur to you to leave the light cover off or get open ended light fixtures?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete