Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome to 2009

It may be 6 months late but I finally caught up with myself and got around to posting my first blog entry. This is going to comprised of random thoughts, strange happenings and pretty much anything else that I feel the need to write about at said given moment.

Yes you may even find a poem or 2 that has been rattling around in my tiny brain but all in all at the end of the day it is stuff I need to get out of my head.

Now that that's out, welcome to my random stupidness. A little about me, I am a 30 x'r married man with a beautiful daughter living in a small village in Ontario Canada. I work for a high tech company pretty much everyone has heard about and have been with them for 8+ years. Currently part of the security product management team (responsible for the security of our product, specifically it doesn't put you at risk). My job takes me to many different places to see and do many different things and frankly I love it.

I am a pretty decent golfer, and love being on the water kiteboarding (google it!). I also enjoy Vegas at every chance I can get, specifically hanging at the IP poker room. I have an amazing wife and as mentioned a beautiful daghter whom I love both very much. Lastly I am currently working through my CS degree through distance ed with Athabasca University. Yes much on my plate.

That is about all I have for my first entry, with this I will leave you with a little poem. I don't know the original author, but I believe it came from a book I read as a kid, Larry Wilde - The Official Book of Sick Jokes.

I wish I had your picture,
It would be very nice!
I would hang it in the attic,
To scare away the mice.

g'Nite!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to know that you did retain some of the stuff you learned as a child.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging big bro! Can't wait to see what you have to say. :)

    ReplyDelete