Monday, June 22, 2009

Hot... Damn Hot....

Yes summer has arrived and in the typical SW Ontario style the humidity rolled in right along with it. As the saying in Good Morning Vietnam says "Hot, damn hot, hot enough to cook things in your shorts... a little crotch pot cooking" Yes that is what it felt like today.

BUT

Yes ladies and gentlemen I had my Saxx briefs on which kept things in their place and rather comfortable. Actually I was very surprised at this fact about how well these things actually worked and truly made me a believer.

I digress (must come from my mothers side)

I arrive home and find that both of my neighbors have cut their grass. What this means is I now have to bow to the almighty, yes mother nature, and follow suit. I have a rechargable electric mower with a lawn twice the size of my old one, this will be an adventure. Stay tuned for the cursing if it takes me 2 days.

1 comment:

  1. Just be happy you don't have a push mower.
    The Mommie

    ReplyDelete